The School Board consists of three parent representatives elected by the school community, two teachers elected by the staff, the Principal and an officer appointed by the ACT Department of Education and Training. The role of the Board is an important one - it monitors, approves and develops policy, oversights finance and generally works closely with the staff and parent body to ensure the school runs smoothly and achieves its goals.
The Board is responsible for developing the School Development Plan. This document is reviewed regularly by the Board and short term Action Plans are used to support the objectives of the overall plan.
The School Board of 2016 consists of:
- Vacant - Board President
- Vacant - Parent Representative
- Vacant- Parent Representative
- Nikki Tegg - Teacher Representative
- Vacant - Teacher Representative
- Vacant - Officer appointed by the ACT Department of Education
- Chris Pilgrim - Principal
- Ann Hayres - Secretary
Annual School Board Report
School Review Report
School Strategic Plan